Textbook/ Supply drop off for Wheatland Academy
Families will be able to come to return district textbooks, Chromebooks in need of repair, and other district property. Working Chromebooks will not be collected from students who are returning next yearâ€” however, seniors can choose to return their Chromebooks to support other district students. Any student moving from the district should return their Chromebook along with any other district property.
On Tuesday, May 26th from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. staff will be at school to receive materials.
It is important for everyone to follow the guidelines shared below:
In the interest of safety for you and for our staff, we ask that you follow these procedures when you arrive at school:
• Create a sign (8 ½ x 11 paper size) with the student’s first and last name in BOLD/BIG print.
• Place the sign on the dashboard, so it is visible to staff standing on the curb.
• Drivers should turn on their hazard flashers while in line.
• If you are returning textbooks and/or broken Chromebooks, place them in a plastic bag with the student’s name on the bag and put the bag in your trunk.
• Enter the drop off line from the main parking lot entrance on 103rd Street and follow around the lot to the staff near Door 1 – Main Entrance.
• Once your car reaches the designated spot, please open the trunk. DO NOT GET OUT OF YOUR VEHICLE. A staff member will collect the items from your trunk that you are returning. Make sure the student’s name is on the bag of the items you are returning.
• Staff will not be going into the building to retrieve other items.
• If you have medication or medical devices to pick-up from the school nurse, your pickup day will be May 26. An administrator will contact you with details. On May 26, please drive your car to the designated nurse’s pick-up area. A staff member will bring items to you and place them in your trunk.
• Items not picked up by May 29 will be donated.
In the case of rain or if you can’t come on the scheduled date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make other arrangements to drop off your materials.